In this episode Rob and Helen walk through how to create a conference talk, each with different approaches - and explain how stationery is a key part of it.
In this episode we walk through what it takes to create a conference talk and how stationery can be used during this process.
- Outlining the talk using a combination of digital and analogue tools such as Workflowy and Mindmeister
- Mapping out the talk using index cards or sticky notes.
- Visualising the talk in arcs and flows
- Rehearsing and preparing using Powerpoint speaker notes, or, as Rob does it, writing it out long hand in an A4 notebook
- Using pointers and guides during the talk